BRAKE MASTERS LIES THE PARTS ARE EXPENSIVE

THEY FIXED MY CAR SEVERAL TIMES

ONLY TO BREAK ON HIGHWAY SPENT 1000 TOOK TO ANOTHER MECHANIC THEY SAID I HAD WASTED

MY MONEY AFTER SPENDING 1000S I HAD TO TRADE IT IN I FEEL THEY MAKE PROBLEMS TO FIX DONT WASTE YOUR TIME T THEMHE FIRST TIME THEY FIXD OVERHEATING LEFT GOT STUCK ON HIGHWAY HAD TO TOW IT BROUGHT IT BACK TO BRAKE MASTERS ONLY TO HAVE THEM DENEY THERE BAD SERVICE

I SUGGEST YOU FIND A BRAKE PLACE THAT CARES ABOUT THERE WORK AND PEOPLE TOO

LINDA OGRADY

Had an Experience with Brake Masters?

Comments

Tony-D-AZ
Phoenix, Arizona, United States #784248

As the owner of this franchise location, I find it odd that the original person who made this complaint has not responded to my reply from March 20, 2013, which asked for more information because I could not find any records of this customer.

As I mentioned in my reply then that it very well could be one of my competitors putting out false reviews to make my shop look bad.

As any business owner knows things like this happen all the time. Even the court systems have been seeing many lawsuits filed against false claims and/or reviews. If a business can prove to a judge that a claim is false, the court will send the websites owner a court order for records pertaining to the claim. This will include IP address and the owner of that address.

So if any of you are doing anything like this is prepared to go to court someday.

As far as my business, I have an A+ rating with the BBB. In the past 13 plus years in business, I can only remember something like 5 complaints filed to the BBB. Of the 5, 4 never responded back after receiving my detailed rebuttal to their claim. On 1 claim, we went to arbitration, which the person never showed up.

In all 5 claims, my business was never found to be at fault. Again, this is independent franchise location. Any customer that comes to our location has access to my personal e-mail address, which they can contact me at any time if a problem and/or concern arise while I am not there.

I am not saying...

Thank you for your time.

Tony D.Owner of Brake Masters #167, located in Apache Junction Arizona.

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #651622

brakemasters 3 years repeated repair on same brakes donot honor the lifetime warranty, filing with bbc and dmv for investigation of this co,

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #625742

Hi my name is Tony and I'm the Owner of this Brake Masters location.I just saw this post and spent the better part of an hour to find this customer in our computer and was unable to.

I even went through all our work orders for that month and still no luck.

I'm not sure if this post is about another location or a competitor.Please provide more information.

to Tony Owner El Paso, Texas, United States #644308

I do believe this person.When your company messes up a repair Brake Masters behaves like sociopaths denying and playing possum until one gets tired of your childish game.

Shame on You and on that corporate attitude that believes that customers are only good when Brake Masters is getting the better of them.Shame !