So a couple weeks ago my serpentine belt came off of my vehicle.Brake Masters on Houghton and Old Vail in Tucson, AZ was the only place close enough to work on my car before it would overheat.

They did look at the car and said it was the belt and that one pulley was bad. I had no choice but to get it fixed there because towing it near my house would have been a fortune and this is my only vehicle. I was happy with the work until one week later. I drove to California to see my parents and as I was leaving the belt came off......I was stranded trying to come back from California with my two dogs and my 12 year old daughter.

My parents came and switched cars with me to allow us to drive home. Without them I would have been so screwed. My dad looked at my car and discovered they put on the wrong belt. My dad got it to the closest Brake Masters near Murrieta who also discovered that two pulleys were bad not just the one.

I am so frustrated that my dad had to pay for more parts and now I am still paying for the belt and the time it took the mechanics to "fix" my car. I am really lucky the belt didn't fall off when we were in the middle of nowhere on our drive to California.

I know mistakes happen but this whole thing is costing me the original fee which was over $200 and additional fees with fixing it again and then trying to get my car back from my parents.The whole situation is crap and I wish I never went to Brake Masters

Review about: Brake Masters Car Repair.

Reason of review: wrong part.

I liked: Customer service.

I didn't like: Them using the wrong part.

Had an Experience with Brake Masters?

Comments