My power steering hose was leaking, so I took it over to 51st ave and peoira in Glendale AZ 85302.

So after look it over for about 20 min or so, this guy matt comes out with a "report" and estimate of what it was. He said it needed a new power steering pump with a estimate of $289.00

So I told him I was going to let someone else look at it. I took the car car to pepboys and found out it was just a hose leak.

Only a $35 dollar hose all along, what a scam.

So after getting it fixed the next day I took it back over to brake masters to find out why they tried to charge $289.00 for a 35.00 problem. Well the manger told me to "leave the store" and insulted my car saying "your car is only worth a dollar anyway". What a ***..

So never taking my car there again.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Brake Masters. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Brake Masters.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Brake Masters to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Brake Masters?

Comments